Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Click to view my photography blog

Click to view my photography blog
Cliccare per vedere il mio blog di fotografia

IMPORTANT ---- DOWNLOADS

To download my FREE printables from 4 Shared you must either have a 4Shared account or register on the site (this is free) . This is the only way you can download my freebies saved in 4 Shared.


Per scaricare GRATIS i miei progetti salvati su 4Shared dovete avere un account con 4 Shared o registrare sul sito,( questo si fa gratis) . Questo è l'unico modo per scaricare i miei Freebies.

Sunday 22 November 2009

Heart shaped potato !!

Dividers, Keefers Pictures, Images and Photos



Nature can play strange jokes on us sometimes... this is what I found this morning among my potatoes.
I had to take a picture . It seems that this shape is quite common among potatoes, I made a search on the web and found several pictures of heart shaped potatoes, there are some very odd ones too.

La natura si diverte a fare degli scherzi qualche volta... ecco cosa ho trovato in mezzo alle patate questa mattina. Dovevo fare una foto. Sembra che questa forma è molto comune tra le patate, ho fatto una ricerca sul web e ho trovato molte foto di patate a forma di cuore, ci sono anche tante altre forme stranissime.

8 comments:

Aliza said...

possiamo dire cuore di patata senza timore di offendere...del resto le patate sono buone cotte in tutti i modi, vero?? ciao A

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Vicki said...

Sue, only you would find heart shaped potato! All I ever get are the ones that look like my grandfather!! Hope you have a wonderful week! Will you be having Thanksgiving dinner? Blessings to you!

Sue said...

Vicki, we do not celebrate Thanksgiving in Italy, I like the idea of organising a nice dinner just the same, we all have lots to be thankful for.
Hugs,
Sue.

Cinzia said...

Sue, ieri nn riuscivo a lasciarti un commento, poi ce l'ho fatta, ma è sparito! Boh, misteri dell'informatica...
Cmq è vero, assomiglia ad un cuore!
Baci
Cinzia

Amber said...

How neat! I don't think I have ever seen a heart potato before! Are you going to try to save it or did you use it?

Sue said...

@Cinzia, mi dispiace che non ho visto il tuo post , ho cancellato un post ma era un anonimo e poi parlava di altro. Sei sempre gentile a farmi visita, apprezzo i tuoi commenti.
Baci,
Sue.

To Amber.
I didn't use it but I think I will have to use it in the end, I don't know of a way to preserve it , I am sure it would get wrinkled and go stale.
Thanks for your comment.
Sue.

Penny "Il mondo in due Penny" said...

E' vero, la natura è strana... pensa che a cuore, tanti anni fa, mia figlia trovò una pietra abbastanza grande, mentre facevamo una passeggiata sulla spiaggia e anche piuttosto pesante.... non se ne è voluta separare, la portò lei per tutto il tempo, allora era piccola, e, a distanza di anni, questa pietra è da allora ancora nel nostro giardino e guai a toccarla!!
Sue, ti abbiamo assegnato un premio, se hai piacere saremo onorate se verrai a ritirarlo nel nostro blog. A presto.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails